This 27-hour live course is designed with the advanced practitioner in mind. This class is particularly geared toward the private-practice provider seeking to understand how to incorporate the Dynamic Integrative Needling System (DINS) into comprehensive patient management, going beyond basic neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction and into holistic patient management. Topics of instruction include advanced management of the following:
- Neck, upper back, and upper limb conditions;
- Low back, lumbopelvic, and lower limb conditions;
- Women’s health issues and their influence on MSK conditions;
- Gastrointestinal conditions and their influence on MSK conditions;
- Stress, depression, and anxiety and their influence on MSK conditions;
- The need for rejuvenation, recovery, and sleep and their influence on MSK conditions;
- Provides an introduction to auricular and craniofacial needling approaches.
A 100+ page manual is provided with all lectures and detailed needling intervention descriptions to participants in the course.
This course is currently being evaluated by the ProCert approval process for continuing education credit.